HOMEMADE SALSA DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!

Share the BEST HOMEMADE SALSA with your family & friends!

Pints $5, Quarts $10

1/2 of all profits go to the current charity


Delivery is FREE to Shawnee/Lenexa area--no minimum order.

For orders in general KC area, minimum order is 7 pints. Contact for details.

Order by emailing salsamama@me.com

or calling/texting 913.530.1510

THE SALSA MAMA MISSION

Salsa Mama is ON A MMMMMMMISSION!!!!


The simple mission: To serve the community with love, one pint of salsa at a time, by donating half of the profits from each sale to a local charity or family in need.


1 Peter 4:10 "As each one of us has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God's varied grace."

"This year, I Relay for...."

It's Relay For Life time again, and it's amazing to think that a whole year has passed. This year I Relay for many reasons, but first and foremost in memory of Ann Schierts. If you didn't know Ann, spend some time with the blog she created during her battle with cancer. It is updated now by her husband, Hal whose words will inspire you. Hal, Zoe and Grace have been so blessed by the many acts of love and kindness so many of you have shared with them.
My personal page on the Relay For Life of Kaw Valley website will help you understand other reasons I have for Relaying. Here is a picture of Mark's first survivor lap in 2009. What an amazing sight to see him walk down the hill with the other survivors to CELEBRATE, REMEMBER, and FIGHT BACK against cancer.
Every single day it seems we hear of a new diagnosis. If you would like to donate to the ACS's efforts, I would love to have your support, either by buying salsa (half of the profits will be donated) or by going straight to my donation page.  I would LOVE to hear your reasons for supporting the cause, and suspect that you have more than a few.
IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN the Relay as a committee member or team captain!!!!!! Please join us. Contact me if you are interested.

I deliver salsa every Friday, so send me your orders! Thanks so much for your support for the various charities Salsa Mama has helped this year, and for your enthusiasm for the salsa itself! I love hearing your stories about recipes, your efforts to hide your salsa from your husband, wife or kids (ha!) and the many confessions I get each month about "accidentally eating the whole container in one sitting." Hey...I love it too or I wouldn't be making it!

Blessings to you this SPRING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment