Hello Salsa Mama friends,
I have always been touched by the quote from St. Therese of Lisieux:
“For me, prayer is a surge of the heart; it is a simple look turned toward heaven, it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy.”
- Leave diapers (any amount, whole package, part of package, 2 diapers, anything...) with your cooler/payment on salsa delivery day
- Include extra payment for your salsa order and I'll keep track of the extra donation for you.
- Click on the HappyBottoms donation page and choose your method of payment for a $10 minimum donation. Look for the "select designation" drop down and click on Salsa Mama. This works for ALL modes of donation---credit card, eCheck, all of them.
- Encourage your children to collect small change or even have their own little diaper drive. I'm happy to come pick up.
- Make a direct drop off at one of the convenient locations around town (for our area, most convenient will be Wonderscope and Little Monkey Business in Shawnee but check this list for many other drop off sites). Send me a quick text if you do!
- Donating diapers or leaving extra payment enters you into a drawing for a free pint of salsa.
- Donating directly to the HappyBottoms website using the link above enters you into a drawing for $50 worth of salsa. That's right...Your $10 donation could turn into 10 pints of salsa. Wahoo!