HOMEMADE SALSA DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!

Share the BEST HOMEMADE SALSA with your family & friends!

Pints $5, Quarts $10

1/2 of all profits go to the current charity


Delivery is FREE to Shawnee/Lenexa area--no minimum order.

For orders in general KC area, minimum order is 7 pints. Contact for details.

Order by emailing salsamama@me.com

or calling/texting 913.530.1510

THE SALSA MAMA MISSION

Salsa Mama is ON A MMMMMMMISSION!!!!


The simple mission: To serve the community with love, one pint of salsa at a time, by donating half of the profits from each sale to a local charity or family in need.


1 Peter 4:10 "As each one of us has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God's varied grace."

Merry Christmas, Salsa Mama friends!!

There could be lots of catchy and cute messages swimming "like sugarplum fairies" in my head right now.
I considered a David Letterman-esque "Top Ten Reasons for Buying Salsa Mama for the Holidays." I thought about changing the words to "Jingle Bells" to spread the salsa message. I thought about describing a vibrant scene of my "salsa sleigh" arriving at your doorstep with a bag of (not toys!) pints and pints of delicious, freshly made salsa.

But let's face it, it's that time of year when we all have grand plans, but....

So in lieu of a song and dance, I'm spreading a very simple (love that K.I.S.S. principle!) message of Christmas cheer and especially gratitude for all that we have.

My son wrote a message to Santa the other night and told him that he loved him very much. It was so touching to read his words. Honestly, as a kid, I don't remember ever "loving" Santa, but certainly expected him to bring presents. My son's innocent and open heart reminded me that we need to spread the love into all parts of this season. Keep the joy in your hearts!

With that, I thank you for the joy that you bring me as I hear about your celebrations, your gift-giving, and your recipes.

Many blessings this Christmas season!!
Erin









 

No comments:

Post a Comment